Company Company history

Our History

FAMILY BUSINESS WITH 100 YEARS OF HISTORY

Huber knows what cows like and our name stands for almost 100 years of company tradition in which rubber processing has always been a central theme. All our products are Made in Bavaria and therefore Made in Germany. Our family business manufactures exclusively in the plant in Erding. Product development is also carried out in cooperation with our worldwide dealer network at the Upper Bavarian location. We see ourselves as an artisan company, which guarantees our customers a quick response to individual wishes and needs. At the same time, we do not lose sight of our company tradition: Currently, the third and fourth generation of owners is responsible for the management of the company.

Until 2020

In 2012, a 500 kWp photovoltaic system is put into operation, in 2014 a new gas-fired steam boiler system is installed and in 2015 an energy audit according to DIN is carried out. In 2018, the first of the owners’ three children joins their parents’ company. Veronika Kamm is thus the vanguard of the fourth generation of the family business.
Johanna Kamm will follow in October 2019.
The two sisters want to lead the company successfully into the future.

2000's

Name and legal form are changed to Huber Technik GmbH & Co. KG is changed. In 2002, Huber Technik Vertriebs GmbH is founded for the global distribution of agricultural flooring. It distributes the rubber flooring produced in Erding all over the world. Further presses are put into operation and the production capacity is multiplied.

1990's

Floor coverings for dairy farming and complex conveyor systems become the core business. After the death of Anton Huber in 1999, his daughter Heidi Huber-Kamm and Paul Kamm take over the company.

1980's

The company moves entirely to its current location in Robert-Bosch-Strasse. The tire division is sold to long-time employee Franz Pfleger. From now on, the focus is entirely on the production of innovative conveyor systems and a wide range of different rubber products. The 30,000th conveyor belt is delivered.

1970's

Due to the high demand for sugar beet loading facilities, additional production and storage halls are built on the Rennweg site.

1960's

Anton Huber and his mother Therese Huber run the company together. In 1966, the 10,000th conveyor belt is delivered. Huber belts are not only sold in the district of Erding, but even then Austria and Switzerland as well as Chile, India and Greece are among the customers.

1950's

With the start of its own tire retreading, the company is renamed Reifen-Huber in 1952. In 1953, the first agricultural conveyor belt is manufactured. In 1955, Anton Huber becomes a master vulcanizer. The company moves to a new location in Erding, Germany.

1940's

In 1946, Anton Huber joins his parents’ business.
A store for technical rubber goods and consumer goods such as rubber boots is established in downtown Erding. Likewise, repairing these articles is part of the daily business.

1930's

Since new tires are expensive and difficult to obtain, a vulcanizing shop is opened to repair tires and inner tubes. Anton Huber trains as a vulcanizer in Munich.

1920's

Anton Huber Sr. and his wife Therese founded a cab and rental car company at Rätschenbach, Erding, in 1925.

Back to the top